The IRcamTrack sensor module is a Wi-Fi based camera module that reports movement and pixel data of visible and IR light sources. The FOV (field of view) is 42 degrees horizontal by 31 degrees vertical. Pixel resolution is 1024 x 768.
These devices can be used as part of our PerformanceMesh network, or for custom applications users can use our free SDK to develop stand alone applications.
With a tight beam width, low power consumption, fast reading rate the IRCamTrack is ideally suited for Show Control and Object Avoidance in Robotic Applications. It is perfect for use on Autonomous Ground Vehicles as Collision Avoidance Sensors.
Like all our sensor family, the communication protocol we have chosen is Open Sound Control (OSC).
This comes complete with the IRcamTrack setup program, a Windows 64 PC application providing an easy graphical way to define regions for the IRCamTrack overlay picture files and directly transfer data to the device. It will allow you to fully configure and calibrate your ColorTrack sensor module.
- IR Camera reports up to 4 IR sources
- Returns X and Y positions.
- Ultrasonic Distance Sensor.
- 32 bit 240 MHz CPU 4mb FLASH.
- Very low power consumption for battery operation.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n data communications.
- USB connector for charging of high performance Lithium-Polymer Battery for long standing operation (up to 8 hours).
- Complete Free SDK for custom software design.
- Example: Open Sound Control Application with source code(visual studio).
- Example Wireless router (visual studio).
- Documentation API of Open Sound Control message format.