DataShoe uses pressure sensor technology to accurately transform foot motion into realtime data. DataShoe can be used in a wide variety of applications including, animation, robotics, virtual reality, medical and dance. The DataShoe Insole system contains multiple sensors.
- Extremely thin pressure sensors.
- Less than 0.35mm thickness.
- 12 bit ADC sampling for accurate bend detection.
- 4 Pressure Sensors per shoe.
- Complete 9-DOF orientation sensors (roll, pitch and yaw) for foot orientation.
- 3 axis gyroscope.
- 3 axis accelerometer.
- 3 axis magnetometer.
- 32 bit 240 MHz CPU 4mb FLASH.
- Very low power consumption for battery operation.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n data communications.
- USB connector for charging of high performance Lithium-Polymer Battery for long standing operation (up to 8 hours).
- Complete Free SDK for custom software design.
- Example: Open Sound Control Application with source code(visual studio).
- Example Wireless router (visual studio).
- Documentation API of Open Sound Control message format.