Data Shoe (Pair of two)
The DataShoe system provides 5 high accuracy pressure sensors. Accurately transforms foot motion into realtime data. Pair of insoles
DataShoe uses pressure sensor technology to accurately transform foot motion into realtime data. DataShoe can be used in a wide variety of applications including, animation, robotics, virtual reality, medical and dance. The DataShoe Insole system contains multiple sensors.
- Extremely thin pressure sensors.
- Less than 0.35mm thickness.
- 12 bit ADC sampling for accurate bend detection.
- 4 Pressure Sensors per shoe.
- Complete 9-DOF orientation sensors (roll, pitch and yaw) for foot orientation.
- 3 axis gyroscope.
- 3 axis accelerometer.
- 3 axis magnetometer.
- 32 bit 240 MHz CPU 4mb FLASH.
- Very low power consumption for battery operation.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n data communications.
- USB connector for charging of high performance Lithium-Polymer Battery for long standing operation (up to 8 hours).
- Complete Free SDK for custom software design.
- Example: Open Sound Control Application with source code(visual studio).
- Example Wireless router (visual studio).
- Documentation API of Open Sound Control message format.