Wi-Fi Realtime Control of your OSC devices
iThe DataGlove system provides 5 high accuracy joint angle bend sensors. It uses bend sensor and pressure sensor technology to accurately transform finger and hand motion into realtime data. DataGlove can be used in a wide variety of applications including, animaton, robotics, virtual reality and medical. Data gloves can be bought singularly or as a pair and can be configured as left or right handed.
- Extremely thin bend and pressure sensors.
- Less than 0.35mm thickness.
- 12 bit ADC sampling for accurate bend detection.
- 1 Bend Sensors and 1 Pressure Sensor per finger.
- 1 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor per glove.
- Complete 9-DOF orientation sensors (roll, pitch and yaw) for hand orientation.
- 3 axis gyroscope.
- 3 axis accelerometer.
- 3 axis magnetometer.
- Matrix Keypad for custom user control.
- 32 bit 80 MHz CPU 4mb FLASH.
- Very low power consumption for battery operation.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n data communications.
- USB connector for charging of high performance Lithium-Polymer Battery for long standing operation (up to 8 hours).
- Complete Free SDK for custom software design.
- Example: Open Sound Control Application with source code(visual studio).
- Example Wireless router (visual studio).
- Documentation API of Open Sound Control message format.