The Colortrack sensor module consists of a Wi-Fi based camera module reporting information in real time. Colortrack is a fast vision sensor used for DIY robotics and related applications. You can teach Colortrack an object’s colour just by pressing a button.
The Pixy Camera is smaller, faster and more capable than the original Pixy. Like its predecessor, Pixy2 can learn to detect objects that you teach it, just by pressing a button. Additionally, Pixy2 has new algorithms that detect and track lines for use with line-following robots. The new algorithms can detect intersections and “road signs” as well. The road signs can tell your robot what to do, such as turn left, turn right, slow down, etc. And Pixy2 does all of this at 60 frames-per-second, so your robot can be fast, too
- 32 bit 240 MHz CPU 4mb FLASH.
- Very low power consumption for battery operation.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n data communications.
- USB connector for charging of high performance Lithium-Polymer Battery for long standing operation (up to 8 hours).
- Complete Free SDK for custom software design.
- Example: Open Sound Control Application with source code(visual studio).
- Example Wireless router (visual studio).
- Documentation API of Open Sound Control message format.